- 300g brown sugar
- 300ml sunflower oil
- 300gr full rice flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp sodium bicarbonate
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp nutmeg
- a touch of ground black pepper
- 50g chopped nuts
- 150g Simón Coll white chocolate drops
- 100g beaten fresh cheese
- 10 drops of vanilla essence
- 25g sugar (optional)
- Preheat the oven at 180º with fan and heat.
- Peel the carrots and crush them with a jar mixer or grate them. Leave them in a plate with kitchen paper so that it absorbs the remaining water they can contain.
- Put the eggs in a bowl and beat them. Add oil and then brown sugar (if the sugar is ground, the cake will be more fluffy).
- Add baking powder, bicarbonate and spices.
- Mix the rest of the dried ingredients and add them to the mixer. Mix them all until you obtain a homogeneous mass.
- Add the carrot and stir it with a spatula.
- Add the chopped nuts.
- Put the dough in a plum cake mold bake it in the oven for 45 ‘.
- Let it cool down for 2-3 hours.
- Heat 150g white chocolate drops for 1 ‘in the microwave. Stir them and heat them again for 30″ if needed until they melt.
- Add 100g of beaten fresh cheese and vanilla.
- Stir it until you obtain a homogeneous mixture. Cover the cake with it and add chopped nuts on top. Let it cool down for 1h.
This carrot cake with white chocolate is an authentic delight. Click the button above to buy Simón Coll white chocolate drops if you want to prepare it at home.