- 100g corn
- 50g Simón Coll chocolate 70% cocoa with chile and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. When it’s hot, pour some olive oil.
- Put the popcorn in the pan together with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Cover the pan and move it to avoid sticking the popcorn to it. In 1-2 minutes they will be done: we will listen to the characteristic “pop” sound.
- When they are done, turn off the fire and, carefully, set apart 1/3 of the popcorn in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, we can melt the chocolate in a water bath.
- When the chocolate is melted, we pour it in the bowl with the popcorn and we stir well.
- Let them cool down until the chocolate is solid. In summer, we can accelerate the process by putting them in the fridge.
- Add the chocolate popcorn to the rest of the popcorn and serve them in bowls. We can add other nuts and seeds to make a salty cocktail: nuts, pine nuts, raisins, pistachios, sesame seeds…
Do you feel like preparing this healthy snack at home? You can buy this chocolate 70% cocoa with chile and pepper by clicking at the button.