- 1 egg
- 100ml of hazelnut vegetable drink (or similar)
- 60gr of oatmeal
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 mandarin
- 2 ounces of Simón Coll 85% cocoa chocolate
- In a bowl, beat the egg and mix it with the vegetable drink. Combine it with the oatmeal and cinnamon until there are no lumps.
- Heat a frying pan and, little by little, pour the dough forming a pancake shape. When bubbles start to come out, turn them over carefully with a spatula.
- Serve the pancakes one over the other on a plate and place the mandarin and one ounce of chocolate on top. The chocolate will melt with the heat of the pancakes.
- Melt the other ounce with some vegetable drink and pour it over.
- Sprinkle the pancakes with cinnamon, and it’s ready for breakfast!
If you are looking for a fresh and delicious breakfast, we invite you to prepare this one with our 85% cocoa chocolate bar that you can buy by clicking in the button below.