From the Espai Xocolata Simón Coll Visitors’ Center we follow the sanitary measures established by the Ministry of Health, which allow us to start our visits and activity in our store with protection and safety for both our clients and our staff.
- We have enabled hydroalcoholic gel dispensers throughout the facility for continuous use during the stay of customers and visitors.
- It is mandatory to use the mask and rub your hands with hydroalcoholic gel before entering.
- The safety distance must be respected at all time.
- We offer gloves available to customers and visitors as an optional decision.
- We have equipped the sales counter and reception desk with protective partitions.
- Information panels on hygiene and safety measures have been placed throughout the facility.
- We have signaled the common spaces with informative prevention vinyl.
- We have limited the capacity of the visits room respecting the regulations of each phase.
- We recommend making any payment by card.
- The tastings offered will be individually packaged.
- Two disinfections are carried out daily in the most conflictive areas (counters, doors, sales areas, product tables…)
- We have intensified the general cleaning service.
- The use of the WC service will be subject to the regulations of each phase.
SPECIFIC MEASURES DURING YOUR VISIT AT ESPAI XOCOLATA
- Temporarily, regarding the sanitary measures established by the Ministry of Health we can not taste during the tour and for this reason we prepare for you a tasting box and you can enjoy our chocolate at home for better comfort.
- You can pick up your tickets at the reception desk, as always. In case we are attending a customer in that moment, we ask you to wait your turn at the mark for this purpose before entering.
- When your turn comes, we ask that someone from the group come inside to pick up tickets at the reception desk.
- People who are waiting to visit will do so outside the Espai Xocolata. At the time of the visit, our staff will come to pick you up.
- The use of the mask is mandatory to make the visit.
- Before entering the visiting room, it is mandatory to rub your hands with hydroalcoholic gel. Inside the room you will have disposable gel dispensers and gloves for you to use at any time.
- We have reduced the 50% capacity of visitors.
- We have located benches keeping the safety distance per family unit.
- The visiting room is cleaned and disinfected after each visit as well as any materials the guide shares with visitors.
All Simón Coll staff is at your disposal for any questions or additional information.
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU – WE TAKE CARE OF US – LET’S TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER