- Place 50g of Simón Coll 50% cocoa chocolate drops in a bowl.
- Microwave the chocolate for 1 minute at full power. Stir and repeat until it melts.
- Peel the 3 bananas and cut them in halves.
- Stick to each half one wooden stick as if they were ice cream pops.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the bananas until they are well covered.
- Leave them in a grid until the chocolate is solidified. For faster results, leave them in the fridge for a while.
- Once solidified, add the 4 toppings (Simón Coll cocoa nibs, grated coconut, chopped almonds, and peanut butter) for each of the 4 bananas.
- For the fifth banana, microwave 3 ounces of Simón Coll milk chocolate with no added sugars for 1 minute at full power. Stir and repeat until it melts.
- When the chocolate is melted, use it to decorate the fifth banana.
- After all 5 bananas are decorated, put them in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes until they are frozen.
- Finally, take them out of the freeze and serve them on a board.
Note: we have used 3 bananas from which we got 6 halves, but we have only used 5 (one for each topping). If you want, you can repeat the topping or add a new one to use the sixth half.