- 2 oranges⠀
- Juice of one orange
- 1/2 glass of water
- 1 85% cocoa chocolate bar
- Vanilla essence
- First, wash the oranges very well and cut them into thin slices (with skin). ⠀
- Squeeze one orange and mix the juice with natural vanilla essence. ⠀
- Put the orange slices in a large skillet and cover them with the juice. ⠀
- Add water until they are well covered and cover the skillet.
- Leave them for 20 ’at medium-low heat until the oranges absorb all their juice and the skin is soft. They will caramelize with the juice sugar and will be even sweeter.
- Melt a chocolate bar in a water bath. ⠀
- Put the orange slices on baking paper in a tray and pour the melted chocolate on top. ⠀
- Refrigerate until the chocolate becomes solid. Serve and enjoy!
This snack is ideal for autumn or winter days. Orange and chocolate form a combination that never fails, which will give you the energy to finish your busy day. If you want to prepare this healthy snack at home, you can buy the 85% cocoa chocolate bar by clicking on the button below