For the dough:
- 250g cornflour (or any other type)
- 125ml of water
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder
- 200g Simón Coll milk chocolate drops
- Fruit to decorate, in this case: strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC
- Mix the flour, the water and the yeast forming a dough
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin giving it a round, pizza shape
- Bake the dough for 8-10min at 180ºC
- Remove it from the oven, add the chocolate and put it back in the oven for 5-6min more
- When the chocolate is melted, take the pizza out of the oven
- Decorate with our favorite fruit
- Serve and enjoy!
An easy recipe, ideal for breakfasts, desserts, or snacks. You can buy the milk chocolate drops by clicking on the button below and prepare this delicious recipe at home.