- Preheat the oven to 180º
- Mix the ingredients one by one
- Put them in the fridge for 1 hour
- Remove the dough and stretch it with a roller, until the dough is 6mm thick
- Cut the dough with the figures that we like the most
- Bake at 180º for 9 minutes.
- Let it cool down
- Heat the chocolate drops until they are very liquid
- Introduce the chocolate in a pastry bag and decorate the cookies
These cookies are perfect for days before Christmas. We have made a star, a reindeer, a xmas tree and a star, but you can make your owns too! And remember, you can buy the chocolate drops by clicking in the button below.