- 165g pastry flour
- 130g oat flakes
- 130g butter at room temperature
- 150g Simón Coll milk chocolate drops
- 160g brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon of concentrated vanilla paste
- Mix the flour, the oatmeal, the baking soda, the salt and the cinnamon.
- Mix the butter with the panela in a bowl. Add the egg and continue beating until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the vanilla paste and the agave syrup.
- Add the mixed ingredients in step one and continue mixing until you obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Add the chocolate drops and mix carefully.
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 175ºC.
- Shape cookies with our hands or with an ice cream serving spoon.
- Place them on a tray covered with baking paper and leave a 5 cm separation between cookies.
- Decorate them with a few drops of chocolate and some oatmeal and bake for 12 or 14 minutes.
- Let it cool down on a rack and, once cold, store them in an airtight container to be able to taste them at any time of the day.
These chocolate cookies are perfect for breakfast or to take as a snack at any time! If you want to buy the chocolate drops to cook them at home, click the button below.