- Preheat the oven
- Roast the chestnuts (with a cut in its surface) in the oven for 20-25min
- Melt the chocolates with the butter in a water bath
- Separate the yolks from the whites in two bowls and spread the sugar in equal parts in each one
- Mix the egg whites and the sugar and mix the yolks and the sugar
- Mix the above ingredients and add the sifted flour⠀
- Peel and chop the chestnuts. Add them to the mix
- Grease a mold, pour the dough and bake at 180º for 30 minutes
- Ready to serve and enjoy!
If you want to cook this brownie to surprise your guests at Halloween dinner, you can buy the chocolates by clicking on the button below.