- 100g of Simón Coll chocolate drops 70% cocoa
- Nuts: almonds, cashews, walnuts, dehydrated fruit, macadamias…
- Start by melting the chocolate in a water bath. You can also do it in the microwave, but go little by little, stirring and controlling at all times so that it does not burn.
- Put the nuts in a frying pan without oil, or put them in the oven for a short time at low temperature, until they are lightly toasted, and let them cool so that they are crispy.
- Place a teaspoon of chocolate in a tray with baking paper or on a non-stick surface. It does not matter if it is not perfect, it just has to be big enough to put the nuts on top. Remember to leave enough space between each piece of chocolate.
- Let them cool down until the chocolate solidifies… and that’s it!
We already have these chocolate delicacies with nuts to enjoy with a good coffee, to share in good company, or to give to whoever you want. To buy the easy-to-melt chocolate 70% cocoa drops, click on the button below.