- 170g butter at room temperature
- 200g brown sugar
- 3 eggs ⠀
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- 300g wheat or spelled flour
- 300g apples cut into pieces
- 75g chopped walnuts
- 120g Simón Coll white chocolate drops
To sprinkle on top:
- 2 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven at 180º and cover a mold with vegetable paper.
- Beat the butter and brown sugar with a whisk of rods.
- Add the eggs one by one while stirring, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the sifted flour and mix with a spatula.
- Add the apple pieces, the chopped nuts, and the white chocolate drops. Make sure to stir well to integrate the ingredients.
- Pour the dough into the mold covered with vegetable paper, sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on it and add some nuts to decorate it.
- Bake it for 40min approximately, depending on the oven.
- If it gets too toasted, you can cover it with a little aluminum foil.
- After those 40min, take it out of the oven, let it cool and serve it.
If you feel like preparing this recipe at home, click at the button to shop online the Simón Coll white chocolate drops.