- 2 eggs
- 100g whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons of milk or vegetable drink (35 grams)
- 3 tablespoons homemade date syrup
- A pinch of vanilla essence
- 12g baking yeast
- A pinch of baking soda
- 100g of dark chocolate 70% Simon Coll Xocolaters drops
- Start beating the eggs. They have to double their volume.
- Add all the wet ingredients to the beaten eggs: date syrup, vanilla, and milk.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, with the yeast and baking soda. Incorporate them into the liquid mixture, and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. With the help of a spoon, fill our doughnut molds and bake during 10 minutes (the exact point will depend on your oven).
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool down before unmolding them. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in the microwave, in small strokes of 10 seconds.
- Once unmolded, we cover them with our melted chocolate and let them cool completely so that the chocolate hardens.
- Serve and enjoy
These doughnuts are well balanced enough not to feel guilty about eating sugar and chocolate. If you want to prepare them at home, you can buy 70% cocoa chocolate drops by clicking the button below.