- 1 ripe banana
- 50 gr Simón Coll chocolate 85% cocoa
- 4-5 pistachio nuts
- 1 tsp matcha tea (optional)
- Place 50 gr of chopped Simón Coll’s chocolate 85% cocoa in a bowl.
- Microwave the chocolate for 1′ at full power. Stir and repeat, until melted.
- Peel the banana and leave it on a grid.
- Peel the pistachio nuts and chop them.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the banana until it’s fully covered.
- Wait a couple of minutes and add the chopped pistachio nuts on top.
- Let it cool down until the chocolate solidifies. For faster results, leave it in the fridge for 30’.
- Place the banana on a chopping board and, very carefully, cut it in slices of 1-2cm thick.
- Finally, serve on a board or long plate adding 1tsp of matcha tea through a strainer (optional).
If you wish to buy the product chocolate 85% cocoa Simón Coll, click the button